There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, September 30, 2005

oops!

Gosh, I am sorry it has been so long since I posted. Work really got in the way, plus I was in knitting overdrive trying to stock a boutique with items to put on commission, only to have them priced a bit high and not sell...hoping for better news this month on that front.

I will post some completed project pix ASAP. And write about what I think about hurricanes and the world.

In good news, I found my lost friend from when I was a wild and unprincipled college rhetoric instructor. He didn't die in a submarine like I thought he would!

No comments: