There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

This Week's To Do

I need an attitude adjustment--having some impatience rearing its head. So, for this week I will try to:

  • not be impatient with people who ask me to do time-consuming things that have very little impact on others
  • get some people to help start some of the projects I need to get going
  • translating the community network
    interface
  • organizing the technology room at our upcoming
    conference
  • getting that sligtly irritating new committee up
    and running with a diverse selection of
    volunteers
  • get travel plans concrete
  • not let people with personal agendas drag me in and cause me to spend more time than necessary dealing with their issues...that happened way too much to me last week
  • be there to help friends who are having troubles of their own
  • enjoy the kids
  • make the appointments I need to make
  • dentist--kids
  • dentist--me
  • vet--dogs
  • doctor--D's toe

No comments: