There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Weekend Goals

Watch this--I will try to not work today. Too late, I already wrote a long email and posted it in my work Wiki.

Other goals I may actually achieve:

  • Be calm in coparenting even when I disagree with decisions of former spouse
  • Finish church web update for www.lliveoakuu.org
  • Update Live Oak Coffeehouse page www.liveoakuu.org/coffee/
  • Go shopping
  • Enjoy wedding I got invited to because my friend got the musicians' spouses invited along to the meal. Smooches to Eddie. It's at Green Pastures, a lovely old home turned into a restaurant. There are peafowl there.
  • Work on the amusing mitred squares made from leftover sock yarn (hasn't turned out too pretty so far)
  • Think longer and harder about how my attitude affects others--I got some nice validation yesterday from friends, and one said I am an agent for good in the world. And you know what? That is, I think, my primary goal.

Now must take boy and tuba to a rehearsal.

No comments: