There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, December 8, 2006

Highs and Lows

There really have been a lot of highs and lows lately. Do I thrive on drama? Not as much as some people I know, but I do seem to manage always to have some nice, meaty "concern" to dwell on. Oh boy, another issue to work on. I'm lining them up these days.

I am not knitting as much as I was. And that is bad timing, with holidays approaching and nothing for anyone bought--I don't feel "festive" even when I am feeling happy. When I am feeling happy I am in some other world where gifts and family and obligations don't even exist. Darn those other worlds sometimes...but, I am making a pretty set of washcloths for my sister, because she actually ASKED for them. Of course, I had to get some fancy cotton that is hand-dyed, not practical Sugar and Cream. And I am on sleeve #2 of the Silk Garden sweater. I hope to go back and finish my vest after that, but it is going to be so big, now, sigh.

And I am so wanting things to go better for EM, but he is having to slog through some hard times. And all I can do is listen and watch. And hope. What does it say about my issues when I can't even convey positivity about the things I am most positive about in my whole life? I guess you just can't be sure of anything until time passes and it really is true. So Suna should go and enjoy the things she has right here and right now.

translation: None of this is easy, but you have to deal with consequences. I really am glad Lee's family has been so supportive, but sad about the name calling and accusations he has had to deal with. That's why these translations are here. To make things really clear and less easy to misinterpret.

Comments


Lee said...
IV Wands, again.
Saturday, December 09, 2006 11:13:00 AM

Suna said...
It's a good thing we can make our own 4 of Wands, huh.I think I just have hormones.
Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:46:00 PM
Post a Comment

No comments: