There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday non-Feast

I'm doing what Sam did, which she said she got from Stephanie, since Friday's Feast took a day off.

F- Favorite Flower?

Pansies. You are supposed to already know that about me, since I have a large collection of pansy items.

R - Favorite Singer?

Linda Ronstadt. Period.

I- Favorite Music Group?

It's a tie: The Who and Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band

D - Favorite Meal of All Time?

Gosh, I don't know. Maybe it was the time I made Nancy Jo watch me eat a boatload (not a real boat, large serving dish shaped like a boat) of delicious sushi in the far-western suburbs of Chicago.

A - Favorite Poet?

Emily Dickinson

Y - Favorite Game?

BOGGLE (Specifically, Big Boggle, the Game of Linguists)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Always glad to find another person under the age of 60 who loves Linda. And yeah, I knew about you and pansies. I thought about you as I planted some pretty purple pansies in pots on my porch. :-) They look so lovely with the yellow snapdragons too.

XOXOXO