There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Not Well

Darn, it appears that Lee and I have both succumbed to whatever was wrong with the boys over the weekend. Sore throats just popped up last night, and drainage began. I think he's sicker than I am, but I am not feeling all that great.

At least today I spoke to people at work. Had lunch in the work cafeteria with Singing Partner Bill (because he wanted to ask me to carpool with him, so subtle), and talked a bunch to the IT people, 'cause I upgraded my email client (whee). And I have more to do, too. That is good.

It was Beccano's last day of middle school (he isn't failing anything!) and Tuba Boy has hit the halfway point through high school. This year sure went fast.

Cough, cough.

No comments: