There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Again...

Well, still no word from the wonderful new job, so I am looking for something else again. I am so incredibly tired of doing this. And I am trying to figure out a book to write, patterns to sell, or something.

I wish something would work out.

Here is a picture of how cute our dog is. He reminds me that I enjoyed a nice party Saturday night, featuring lots of raw and gluten free food, and I enjoyed a nice piano recital by our church choir director. That stuff is all good.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Vibes and hugs that your new employer will call with ++ work to do and ++ work in a queue waiting for you!!
HUGS