There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick Update


I have a whole bunch of stuff to blog about, but got into a cleaning frenzy so I ran out of time. My closet has had at least half of its contents removed. I feel like I didn't waste all my unemployed days. Boy have I been stressed about the lack of work, though.

The good news is that work called and I have something to do the rest of the week that is fun, fun, fun. I am recording voiceovers on online instructional stuff. Whee. I get to use fun software, and listen to the sound of my own voice. Which is fun. Funny: I tried to do it in the media room where I usually work, but every time I started to talk, the bird started to sing. When I stopped, she stopped. I think she thought I was talking to her.

So far a bunch of kids have visited (last day of school), the dogs barked, etc., but I am plowing through these big ole words I don't understand, like I know what I am doing!

More soon--lots of parties, events, and tomorrow: Tuba Boy graduates!

No comments: