There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday's Feast, A Week Late


Mutant Bluebonnet
Originally uploaded by sunasak
I never got around to doing last week's Friday's Feast, so we will have that one for today. At this point, there isn't one for this week posted. And also, here's a photo of a mutant bluebonnet on the square in Burnet, Texas. It is made out of some kind of foam and is quite a conversation starter.

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

A week ago. As soon as I knew I had the contract job, I felt OK with spending the money to get my hair done.

Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child.

The yard in the house I grew up in, which was two lots that my dad had covered in beautiful azaleas, camellias and other plants, all under huge oaks.

Salad: Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.

Butter. It makes everything yummy. Just use in moderation.

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

Mandarin, since I guess they'll be taking over sooner or later. And, slightly more seriously, because I never was very good with tone languages--I sucked at Thai.

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…

Getting ready to take Tuba Boy to grad school, moved out of this suburban house to somewhere less crowded, and enjoying time with Lee.

No comments: