There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friday's Feast


Lung Guitar
Originally uploaded by sunasak
OK, I am late, but you get the bonus photo of a sculpture by a middle school student from the exhibit of local students' art, which was at the Performing Art Center where the boys had their annual final band concert of the year. I found the lung guitar quite a creative concept.

Feast:

Appetizer: When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

I guess. Most people don't smile at me, probably because I am so scary. LOL. No, really, I see nothing wrong with looking pleasant at people who are trying to do the same.

Soup: Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

Most of the house has deep green carpet, which I picked because I could. Why put in beige for resale when by the time you sell the house you'll need new carpet anyway? And after three puppies in 11 years, we do need new flooring. Lee is talking about tile downstairs. We have large tiles in the bathrooms and entry. The kitchen has really boring vinyl tile in bad shape. That is getting replaced in the not-too-distant future, too.

Salad: Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Suna sure slept soundly Sunday.

Main Course: Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Plenty.

Dessert: Name 2 blue things.

Robins' eggs and my bird, Skylight, who has been playing with Lee all morning.

No comments: