There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, April 1, 2005

Gotta Start Somewhere

Yeah, you have to start somewhere. I have been thinking of things I'd like to write down, to perhaps unload some of my cute li'l frustrations in a productive way, and in a completely unrelated focus, keep notes on knitting stuff. I hope this will help me practice being more random and not so obsessed with form that I forget what I am writing about.

Notes from Today So Far

It is incredibly windy, which always makes the windchimes I got as an independence present to myself (ex hated them) go crazy.

The coffee is really good today.

I slept better last night and so far, no stress symptoms.

Comments:

from Jennifer: I am glad to see you finding more safe places to "unload" and work through some of this crap. I worry about your stress level!! :)

from Suna: I am not enjoying the chest pains, myself. I wonder why the comment number didn't increment?

from Jennifer: I guess *snif* I just *sniffle* don't coooouuuunnnttt!!! *waaaaaaahhhh*No, seriously, I think it's a problem blogger comments has some times. :P

I really want to write a long thing about how distributed organizations can work out, but with flexibility. That's my goal. Let's see how many days it will be until such a thing appears here.

No comments: