Other goals I may actually achieve:
- Be calm in coparenting even when I disagree with decisions of former spouse
- Finish church web update for www.lliveoakuu.org
- Update Live Oak Coffeehouse page www.liveoakuu.org/coffee/
- Go shopping
- Enjoy wedding I got invited to because my friend got the musicians' spouses invited along to the meal. Smooches to Eddie. It's at Green Pastures, a lovely old home turned into a restaurant. There are peafowl there.
- Work on the amusing mitred squares made from leftover sock yarn (hasn't turned out too pretty so far)
- Think longer and harder about how my attitude affects others--I got some nice validation yesterday from friends, and one said I am an agent for good in the world. And you know what? That is, I think, my primary goal.
Now must take boy and tuba to a rehearsal.