There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chronology

If you are interested in a chronology of the relationship between myself and my current partner, just search for "translation" in the keywords. The text in a nice shade of red contains explanations. I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I realize that ambiguity can lead to misinterpretation, and I will feel better if it is clear when and how things transpired in the last few months. Enjoy.

Postscript on April 13, 2007: This was the final post in my old blog, written for Lee's ex, since I added all the red text to help her in her endless sleuthing into Lee's and my personal life. Gosh, what will she do when the old blog is deleted? Who am I kidding? I have no doubt she's saved the whole thing to disk, so she can use it as passive aggressive "evidence" for something. Poor, poor woman. Applying energy toward moving forward, dealing with the personal issues that led to her becoming an ex, making new friends, and creating a new life would be so much more productive. But, as I have seen with many of my friends, some people prefer to dwell on, wallow in, and never escape from the past.

As for me, I relish my present, look forward to the future, and hope I learned appropriate stuff from the past.

No comments: