There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get This Man Better Clothes!


Candid ELAB
Originally uploaded by sunasak
We won't be seeing Lee lounging around the media room in his old t-shirts much longer, because WOO HOO he finally has work! Apparently the place he'd had all the interviews for froze those positions, but they still need the work done, so he's on as a contract worker, and it's extendable. And at the rate of pay I used to get. All good. He will have a pleasant, short commute, too. I am so relieved that I don't even know how to express it. So, yay.

And in Other Good News

Remember how I said Beccano had a great English class experience? Well, so did Tuba Boy. He went crazy and wrote an amazing poem in his AP English class. The teacher loved it so much she had him read it to the class. He informed me, "Mom, I'm really a great poemer." And such a vocabulary!

Tuba Boy is also thrilled with me because I let him have a new phone, after buttons began falling off his old one, which was a cast-off from his dad. He got an LG Shine, which looks like a mirror when not active. It's the perfect phone for the mirror-obsessed high school senior! We sure had fun getting the thing, too. I really enjoy the times we have when all four of us are together. The kids are just so much fun.

I am now going to relax. Congratulations, Lee!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

VERY good news for Lee & your family! I am so glad to hear about this job.

Sylvia said...

Congratulations to Lee! What a relief...