There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Knitting Fun

For those of you into the bizarre of knitting, here are two sources of endless amusement.

No one seems to know where these knitted objects came from, but they are, um, different.

http://gallery.andreas.id.au/knitting.html

And here the Anticraft, which is a MOST different online knitting magazine with a rather pagan flair and a lot of boundary stretching. See if you can find the knitted condom. I like how durned Celtic they appear to be.

http://www.theanticraft.com/

And as for me, I finished my Opal Silk/Wool socks last night. Photos ASAP!

Comments


Oh my! I haven't looked at the knitted condom yet, but someone at a reception we attended last week was telling about her German grandmother who used a "sock" for birth control. Gotta know now!
Friday, August 11, 2006 1:26:00 PM

No comments: