There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wet

I am wet. I arrived two hours ago to work in a huge downpour. Even if I had not somehow "misplaced" my valuable umbrella (inheritance from my grandmother, wah), it would have been in the back of the car. It was not raining when I left, but sure was when I arrived to the ALE parking lot. Even with a good space, I was soaked in my little wisp of a Chico's top by the time I got to the door. My pants and shoes are still wet. No makeup, hair very sad.

Oh well, drought will be helped greatly.

That's the weather report from Austin.

No comments: