There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Wish I Had More Time

I was going to post a bunch of ideas I had and some knitting stuff, but ran out of time today--my hands were hurting from updating so many websites--Sunday is the only day I have to do any of my freelance/free stuff any more. But, Dear Partner's latest podcast, the Live Oak Coffeehouse AND the yarn shop are all fixed up, mostly. I can't figure out WHY the PDF files I made of yarn shop calendars keep being interpreted by my FTP software as "in use" and won't upload. I exited the software that made them, exited other applications, blah blah, no use.

Argh, and I didn't even draw a tarot card today.

Promise to try to squeeze in some blogging time tomorrow!!

No comments: