There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Cold

I am mainly posting this to remind myself to always wear long pants to work, or if a skirt, wear tights with it. This place is FREEZING. I foolishly put on my capri-length jeans, a gauzy Chico's tunic and a camisole today, with my cute red little heels. (Love those casual Fridays.) My feet and lower legs turned into ice cubes, and my arms aren't much better.

I ended up wearing my finished sock plus its almost-finished friend under the fancy shoes, my arm warmers and my mohair shawl. Still cold. And rather overly colorful.

I look forward to a weekend of thawing out, and maybe drying out if the predicted let-up in rain happens. Driving in all this rain is tiresome, too.

Otherwise, everything is fine. I am feeling more on an even keel, and I let my urge to lecture others via my blog pass by not posting yesterday or Wednesday. And it's a good thing, because the blog-checkers are a-checkin'!

One more thing, please send positive thoughts to Jeff, who has come down with pneumonia and really wants to have a busy weekend at the NAMM show (music manufacturer convention) doing podcasts and stuff. I hope his meds have kicked in and he is having fun. I'm still his "emergency contact" person, ya know. I am very, very loyal to my friends, past and present. Present or absent.

No comments: