There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm So Wonder-ful


Oh poopy, I would rather have been Supergirl. I still am her in my heart.

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman 95%
Superman 85%
Supergirl 80%
Robin 75%
Spider-Man 70%
The Flash 70%
Green Lantern 65%
Batman 60%
Hulk 60%
Catwoman 45%
Iron Man 30%


You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Nothing much else to write about other than I was thrilled to discover that Beccano has stopped biting his nails. I was his age when I stopped (went directly to talons and never looked back). The guitar did it. He wants to be able to pick.

Anniversary

Yesterday a year ago, Lee told me he wanted to make a go of it as a couple, and that he was putting things in motion to make it so. He was very brave, and I really admired him for making a difficult decision. Neither of us regrets it.

No comments: