There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Send Vibes!

This is just a quick note to say that Lee scored a "real" interview for a "real" job, one he did the screening for 6 weeks ago. It would be a very interesting position at a wonderful company everyone has heard of and admires, and the offices are only ten minutes away from our house. He'd even get to be working near our old boss at ALE! So, think positive thoughts for him next week. The job would be great for him. And it is a permanent, benefits-laden position.

I think my interview yesterday went well, so I am hoping for some good news on that front. I got 8 contacts on that one, so lots of people thought I was appropriate.

No comments: