There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blogged Up


I spent the day typing up help files on blogs with my pal NJ for the intranet at work, so I have been thinking about blogs all day. It is fun to learn different interfaces! I do find blogs to be a handy tool for various purposes, not just venting and getting oneself in trouble, LOL.

I finished up the rest of my class samples last night, and will post them over the next few days, but thought I'd share my sock today. I am diligently finishing the second one, now that the samples are done, because I now want to make that delayed lace shawl, and another one and blah blah. I am really proud of the sock, which is probably the first patriotic anything I ever made in my whole life. I enjoyed making the pattern come out nice on the front, and the heel blue. Hardly wasted any yarn, either, which is good, since I want to make the other sock match!!

I'd type more, but I need to go turn my near-teen (who's spent the afternoon in tears over English class) into Bob Ross. It's his end-of-year band concert day, and they are supposed to dress up as a famous artist. He will match his "Happy Trees" t-shirt and look extra cool. All I have to do is fluff up his curly red hair and draw on a goatee!!

No comments: