There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bob Ross Lives!


Well, this just cracked me up so much I had to post it. I think he vaguely resembles Mr. Happy Trees, don't you? I always look forward to the spring middle school band concert, where all the kids dress up. Such a glimpse into his red-headed bearded future! Wow!

I am covered in hair spray and gel from trying to make his hair bigger, but that IS all his own hair!

Comments

Jennifer said...
Bwah!!!
Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:59:00 PM

Barbara said...
That is just too funny!!! I love it. But I didn't know that Bob Ross died :( It would explain why I haven't seen him lately on pbs.
Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:26:00 PM

Sam said...
That is hilarious! I love it!!
Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:46:00 PM

Tina said...
Snakes on a Plane, the resembalance is uncanny!! That is indeed hilarious, Sue Ann.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:33:00 PM

No comments: