There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not Much. Hands Hurt


I think I have been knitting too much--my hands are sore. Mostly I think it is from working with "Suede" yarn to make the belt sample for the store. Here is its photo. When it's done, it will be a cool belt, though, and I think people will enjoy making one and learning to follow cable instructions by making it.

I am enjoying the lovely alpaca lace sample a lot more, I have to say! Oh, so soft, and an easy pattern I can relax with. And all those washcloths which can be doilies, or dishcloths are also a ton of fun. Hoping to figure out a good color and make a couple as a wedding gift.

Weird thought of THIS week is how nice the world would be if everyone was an INFP on the Meyers Briggs scale. Ah, a world of sensitive, kind, altruistic people. Just like MEEEE. Hee hee. I bet things would be a LOT more peaceful. I got sort of weepy on Mother's Day when someone read the original Mothers Day proclamation by Julia Ward Howe. It sounded so darned NICE to think of all these mothers settling arguments and agreeing to live and let live so no one would massacre each other's sons. Sniff.

No comments: