There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Thursday, July 6, 2006

One last thing

You might enjoy looking at the sidebar of my blog--which you won't see on bloglines. I put in a link to a Flikr photo collection of things I knitted. I will be adding more to it. I figure since I put way too much of "me" in here to share publicly, I can just put photos in Flikr and share those with non-friends. And it is decorative on the side of the blog. This also proves I DID pay attention to what former coworker Andrew told me to do--I just adapt slowly. (Stop laughing, former coworkers). The URL for my Flikr site is http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunasak/

No comments: