There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday's Feast

It seems to be more of a Saturday event since the job went away. I keep forgetting it's Friday.

Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
Ann. I once changed my name to SueAnn when I was briefly married and changed my name. Used my last name as my middle name and the other person's name as a surname. I didn't like that. I do go by Suna with people who know me well.

Soup: If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I'd probably make comfortable things in natural fabrics, in whatever colors I liked. I'd probably feature a lot of hand knits.

Salad: What is your least favorite chore, and why?
So many to choose from. Mopping the floor. I am never sure it is actually clean. And the dogs will dirty it up in a few minutes.

Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Guns. I never met my grandfather because someone shot him while he was trying to break up a fight. A neighbor committed suicide when I was a child, very near us. Everyone was so upset.

Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I am at my work area in the office. Where I worked for many years. I can see oak trees, my pansy coffee cup and tarot cards.

No comments: