There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: How many times per day do you usually laugh?
2-3. I used to laugh more when I had more time with friends and wasn't worried all the time. Well, if I watch the Daily Show the number goes up.

Soup: What do your sunglasses look like?
They are prescription glasses with clip ons. The frames are 4 sided but not square. They are navy in the front but have layers that are green and teal. The clip-ons have green metal.

Salad: You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
British Columbia.

Main Course: Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
The wildflowers in the spring.

Dessert: If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
peach.

2 comments:

Saranda said...

I remember sitting by you in choir while we were preparing for one of those choir services. We giggled and laughed so much B. felt the need to give me a lecture about choir etiquette. You are great fun to laugh with - maybe if I show up at choir we can get a few more giggles in. :)

DianeS said...

Yeah, I love those hysterical choir rehearsals! And I have learned to stop worrying about B. and lectures. I only worry when he gets on R's nerves, down the other end of the 2nd row, and they sometimes seem like they'll come to blows. Fortunately, they seem to have gotten past that.

As for your salad, Suna. Let's go together. There's an incredible tour you at least used to could do that was taking a small ship from Vancouver to Squamish, which is a cute little town near a gorgeous mountain and where I think they film a lot of Men in Trees, then you can take a train back to Vancouver. Gorgeous beautiful sights, only marred by logging.

I was thinking of a purple sky, myself.(g)