There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, September 1, 2006

Hair, Glorious Hair



Yeah, I went a bit overboard at the hair place. This is why I should not go to the hair place in a good mood. I say, "Sure, do what you want to." Whee, I am now a copper penny. With blonde highlights. Happy hair for the happy girl.

Note that neither Gregory nor I thought the color would take quite so well. And note second that it will tone down. And third note that I made Dear Partner photograph me in the sun to make it look even scarier. New profile photo is more like how it really looks.

I am now going to post those long things from yesterday that I wrote. Don't read them if you don't want to read what I actually think (which can be wrong!). I hate it that the newest blog post is on top, making it hard to read blogs in order. But that is how it is. Note the following caveat, which will be repeated.

CAVEAT

The following is personal opinion that is being posted to a private blog (not searchable on the Internet), which is only intended for people to whom the author has sent a link. Please do not redistribute without written permission from the author.

translation: I am happy because I have friends and work.

Comments

Tina said...
OH MY GAWD, I LOVE THE HAIR!!Also, I found out today that iTunes will let me dye my hair pink! Hooray!
Friday, September 01, 2006 6:56:00 PM


sandy said...
I LOVE the bright and sunny hair for the bright and suny Suna. Hey, I am coming to Houston in the fall, can I make a side trip to Austin?
Friday, September 01, 2006 7:07:00 PM


Christine (woogies@yahoo.com) said...
I was at BBYS and they were talking that u were getting hair done. I thought a little color but now I remember the blue hair.This hair color fits u perfectly.Must be lots of fun.
Friday, September 01, 2006 7:14:00 PM


deb said...
Love the Hair Sue Ann. Its perfect on you.Deb(ex-hair person)xvxunsftcxir
Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:08:00 AM

No comments: