There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Gwynnie and the Vet

I didn't have time to post anything last night (exhausting day yesterday) nor today, as I need to run off to the yarn store, but all we found out yesterday was that something is causing the dog's eye problem and we need to do a bunch more expensive tests to find out what that might be, none of which sound "good." But we got medicine that might relieve her eye swelling and inflammation and might even help the retinas re-atach, maybe, perhaps.

Lots more, hoping for plenty of time this evening for typing, as I am supposedly on vacation. I will now go vacate.

Comments

DianeS said...
I'll be keeping Gwynnie and her eyes (and her people) in my thoughts. It's so hard on us when our beloved pets are sick!(I'm gonna get to your comments on my blog later today. I promise!)
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:23:00 AM

No comments: