There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Swell. Please Read

Life is swell! Please note the disclaimer at the bottom of each page of this blog. Remember the contents are my personal opinions and musings only, and for my FRIENDS. Any outside links to this blog were in error and have been removed as far as I know. If you see this blog linked from another site or didn't get the link from me, please let me know, so I can address the issue and not have random folks gain access to things I just wanted to share with my circle of friends. Thanks!Have a great evening!

No comments: