There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Brush with Fame


In an indirect brush with fame, I got my first published knitting credit recently, thanks for helping test knit some felted bags for the yarn shop's friend, Nora. We gave as much feedback as possible, and the finished patterns turned out beautiful! We each got patterns for the new bag line as thanks, which was sweet. Here is a photo of the bag I made, a Majolica bag (if you buy a copy, look for me on the back!). These were my first felted flowers. I think the centers look nice with the fuzzy stamen effect.

I just got photos in of a few finished products, so I will be posting them in the next few days.

After much thought, I decided to keep my blog. It is MY blog after all, so I will just be me on it.

No comments: