There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: When was the last time you were surprised?
This morning on the way to work I was happily surprised to learn Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize. I smiled then got tears in my eyes. He really has worked hard for a cause he believes in.

Soup: Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
...an interesting shade of reddish brown...not so small and close together.

Salad: If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I'd be a shiny red and purple fluffy puppy named Suna.

Main Course: Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
meditation and eating a diet low in fat and high in veggies

Dessert: What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Uh...it is cinnamon flavored gel and I forget if it is Crest or Colgate. Whichever one it is, I like the other brand's cinnamon better. I may see if Lee wants to switch flavors and try something else next time.

1 comment:

Lee said...

We've been alternating between the two brands, depending on which is in stock when we need to replenish. Up for a change? Sure. Something with less sugar, maybe.