There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
No one breed really does it for me, but perhaps I'd be a springer spaniel. They are friendly, not too hyper, have pretty hair, and love children.

Soup: What does the color purple make you think of?
This amuses me. The first thing I thought of was a squid. Then the inside of a seashell. That's more like it...why I didn't think of the intensely purple African violet right in front of me, I don't know. It's my favorite color--perhaps too many associations.

Salad: Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
25 minutes or so.

Main Course: How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have 18 first cousins (or is it 17 plus me?). All on my dad's side--just second cousins and stuff on Mom's. Right now I am closest to my cousin Jan, who lives where my dad lives, and her daughter Kendall. I really like a few of my cousins, though, and wish I could see them more, but there's really no occasion to. I am impressed at what great people my dad's siblings' kids turned out to be, for the most part.

Dessert: Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
Seaweed And Kelp. Goes with my nautical theme.

1 comment:

nyjlm said...

wow, 18 cousins! Including my sister and I there are only four! My kids have seven, including themselves.