There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of pie?
Oooh, pie. Peach, preferably cobbler, warm with vanilla ice cream.

Soup: Name something that made you smile this week.
I was sitting with Lee on the couch, knitting and watching television. I looked at him and he looked at me. I had to smile. It is so wonderful to have someone to spend the mundane moments with who likes being with you as much as you like being with him. Lee makes me smile a lot.

Salad: What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
I stay indoors. As we have learned this week with Lee's heat stroke episode, it is best to stay indoors in August in Texas.

Main Course: You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
I'd have picked the kitchen if it were more. Since we fixed up or are in the process of fixing up most rooms in the house this summer, I think I will pick the garage. I would pay someone to haul off all the things we haven't hauled off yet, then get all new organization and storage stuff for what is left. I'd also paint it and get both garage doors to open correctly. Goal: Get my car and the motorcycle both in.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My bad ole brain says it really would like to eat a strawberry danish right NOW, but I know I need to wait for lunch and eat my Lean Cuisine and an apple.

No comments: