There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art?
There are lots of favorites. I guess impressionist landscapes are what I could look at all day every day forever and not get bored.

Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
On Wednesday there were leftovers from some United Way event for "real" employees at work. There were leftover breakfast tacos and fruit salad. I had them for lunch. They were still pretty good, though by the end of the day the remaining tacos became footballs.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
75. INFP, Pisces, Highly Sensitive Person.

Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Thankfully, less than I did when I worked for the Dysfunctional Nonprofit Organization. Probably an hour or so, and most of that is optional, fun stuff. AAAAAH.

Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
I usually don't set it. My guess is that it is 77 or 78 in summer and 70-ish in winter. Trying to save energy. But, I get all sweaty if we make it more than 78 in summer.

No comments: