There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update on Just a Sinner

Because I am really a reasonable sort, the only email I actually sent was a short one resigning from a committee position. The volunteer chair wrote me, asking if things were OK, and I told her that Lee'd been told he couldn't ride on the bus, and because of that, I figured he shouldn't help on the other committee, either, since it had responsibilities.

She was really nice about it, said she'd be upset, too, and has looked into things a bit (hard to when we both are working, too). She did find out that this wasn't directed at us, like I eventually figured, and that the band director had been asked about "boyfriends" on the bus. Not me in particular. So, I feel slightly better about that.

Still, I hate intolerance. As you can tell.

No comments: