There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today Update

Well, the call wasn't about the job. We were told we'd hear today by more than one person. It's almost 5 pm, so heh. I guess that's not a "today" kind of announcement. Oh well, I got a lot of work done, anyway, and hope to get a lot of playing done later (more music stuff).

Unless things go awry. I am a little concerned about that.

Thanks to all of you who've emailed or commented. It means a lot to have you thinking of me, so I know I'll be fine no matter what. [insert gazillion smiley faces]

Comment

Anonymous said...
I am on pins and needles, waiting to hear!!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way, no matter what happens!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:40:00 PM

No comments: