There's More to Life Than Knitting!

Join Suna as she stops knitting long enough to ponder her life, share her joys and concerns, and comment on the goings on in the world.
You are very welcome here, so feel free to comment and contribute!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Inarticulate Day

Trying to post every day, like my pal Barbara, but not doing as well. I didn't sleep much last night--woke up feeling sickly a couple of times, then got worried about the job stuff. Then woke up when DP came home at 4:30 after chatting with his favorite conversational partner at Donn's Depot. I am glad he has such a friend.

For someone who said many words, I was really inarticulate today. I feel a bit like a song from Band on the Run. "No Words." But I learned a new obscure word today, so at least I have one word, and it was a weird one, and it made me laugh. And I read some song lyrics that meant a lot to me, so it was a good day. Just inarticulate.

Work was a killer today--I was there 7:30 am to 7 pm. But while some was intense, some of it was also goofing off. I really do enjoy those coworkers--even when they are griping.

And it's true; I also enjoy the Work Man. It's really energizing and liberating to get a chance, even if just for a little while every day, to be myself uncensored. Hard to get used to that, though, so duh, I am inarticulate. If you have a friend, family member or lover with whom you can be your uncensored self, please thank him or her, for me. It doesn't happen every day!

translation: I was inarticulate because Lee wrote me a song. It explained how he felt about me. It was the same as how I felt about him. I was not sure what to do. We do not have a relationship. We have potential at this point. I think I may have held his hand.

Comment

Barbara said...
yeah, sometimes it's not easy coming up with something every day. At least I can be thankful for the Neighbors From Hell to keep my blog, um, interesting? is that the word? I dunno, I'm being inarticulate today. :) Glad you got Work Man to keep things fun.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:51:00 PM

No comments: